Friday 2 November 2012

M.I.A.

Hi there Folks,

So I've been slightly MIA for the last few weeks...ooops! I started back at uni at the end of September and they really upped the ante this year! I knew final year would involve a lot of work but blimey...I  think I spent about 2 weeks just reading articles. So yes, that teamed with trying to juggle three jobs and keep my house looking reasonably presentable and spend some time with my boyfriend meant I was struggling to find time to blog. I didn't realise before I started this blog how much time it actually takes up writing posts and promoting and networking etc.

So I'm going to start trying to blog regularly again, but instead of posting everyday, I'm just going to aim for 3 times a week as I think I have enough time to do this and produce posts that I'm happy with.

Hope you're all well!

Ciao for now,
JB

No comments:

Post a Comment