Friday 21 September 2012

Film Review Friday #1.

Hi there Folks,

As with my 'What I'm Loving' posts, I felt I wanted a couple of posts that I could do on a weekly basis for you all. Now I LOVE going to the cinema. The invention of Orange Wednesdays means that me and my boyfriend can enjoy and lovely date night without breaking the bank! Although we haven't been able to go to the cinema as much recently due to us both working throughout the summer, but we both start back at uni on Monday so our regular Date Wednesday can resume...yaaay!

So as I didn't get to go to the cinema this week I'm going to talk about the film I got to see last week which is Lawless. I don't want to give anything away about the plot lines in these posts so I'm just going to tell you whether or not I like them and if I would recommend them or not.

I thoroughly enjoyed this film, I went into the film having not seen any trailers or read anything about it, so I had no clue what it was about. I think Shia LeBeouf played an excellent role and I really enjoyed his character. Tom Hardy was also really good. He plays a hard man so well! And Jessica Chastain was just beautiful, so glamorous and gorgeous.

I'm not sure you would enjoy this film if you're only into 'girly' films because it certainly isn't girly. I'd say its mainly drama, with some action and romance thrown in. But I would definitely recommend giving it a go if you don't mind that genre of film.

Has anybody else seen any films recently that they recommend? I need to choose one to watch next Wednesday!

Ciao for now,

JB

No comments:

Post a Comment